AT THIS TIME, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ALL TEAS TESTING IS BEING DONE, REMOTELY, FROM YOUR HOME, FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, EASTERN is working with ATI, who has partnered with Proctorio, to securely proctor assessments, virtually. Proctorio is a remote-monitoring platform that uses artificial intelligence and facial-detection technology to safeguard testing processes. During your assessment, you will be monitored via webcam, microphone and screen share.
The following technical requirements are needed in order to provide testing, remotely:
- Desktop or laptop computer only (no IPads, tablet or phones can be used)
- Webcam: 320×240 VGA resolution (minimum internal or external
- Microphone: Any microphone, either internal or external.
Please be sure you set yourself up for success by:
- Ensure you are using a fully charged laptop or desktop computer with a webcam and microphone.
- Install Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop computer. You will not be able to take the proctored assessment with any other browser.
- Have a school or government-issued ID card available.
- A well-lit, quiet space to take the assessment.
If you have the technical requirements to test remotely from your home, please register for the TEAS test and we will send you the instructions to begin the process. Testing from home is a two part process. First, you must do a dry-run with ATI and Proctorio to be sure you have the technical requirements. Then, testing is 48 hours later.
If you are unable to test, virtually, do not register for the TEAS test. We will update our website to let you know when testing is available, at EASTERN.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me at 215-784-4800 extension 451. Thank you.